Online Brand Management
Online Brand Management is an investment
Brand management is very complex. It is decisions made in the past, extending into the present, it is happening at this moment but at the same time is getting shaped for the future. It is the sum of all actions taken, plans drawn up and executed, all necessary decisions made, for one purpose only: to keep the brand on track, loyal to its brand image and brand personality. It is consistent and persistent attending to the needs of the specific market segment and responsibility for the category profitability.
Brand management tasks
Two dimensions are essential to manage a brand successfully:
- Internal communication programs for employees and business partners for the purpose to create the culture and atmosphere needed to develop or maintain the own brand identity.
- Measurement tool kits to track brand performance.
A good brand management campaign works as a double-edged sword in two scenarios. One, it increases positive press and feedback for your products and services, and two, it helps to manage the negative publicity that may arise out of the anonymity of the internet.
At Felix Labs™, we realize that branding is not only about beating the competition – it’s about your prospects seeing you as the unique solution to their business requirements. We seek to offer you a clear insight into perception of your brand, its reputation in the online communities and forums, and it’s standing in comparison to your competitors.
Our experts continually monitor the results that come up under searches for your brand name and ensure that they drive sites with positive content for your brand, to the top of the search lists. Since these results are often the first information that potential customers or investors find out about your brand, it helps to portray a positive image and instill confidence that directly translates to a healthy bottom-line.
- International Domain name searches, availability and registration.
- Website redesign including multi-currency and multi-lingual options.
- International website hosting.
- Submission into country specific directory websites.
- Enhanced brand image
- Brand building professional Web copy
- Improved Search Engine rankings
- Increased customer communication
- Monthly reporting on key performance indicators